Monday, April 29, 2013

My favorite looks!!! post#10







VIDEO: Carey Mulligan for VOGUE MAY 2013

For this post I wanted to share with you my favorite looks of the week. To start, this month I am so in love with the photo shoot of Carey Mulligan for the May issue of VOGUE, A TOUCH OF ART DECO AND OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR! The English actress looks stunning in her 1920’s themed look. She will star as Daisy Buchanan in the remake of the movie "The Great Gatsby", directed by Baz Luhrmann... and she certainly portraits her character in this ‘Great Gatsby’ themed cover shoot...
These beautiful pictures really make me think that I was born in the wrong generation haha ... please take me back to 1920!! 


Carey Mulligan 
Dior Haute Couture top
Sautoir from Stephen Russell
Bracelets from Gray & Davis, Ltd.
Headpiece by Julien d' Ys.
VOGUE MAY 2013



Gotta love Audrey Tatou in this Dolce and Gabbana look! 

Audrey Tatou
Dolce & Gabbana
@ L' Écume des Jours premiere, Paris
April 19, 2013 

Once again Carey Mulligan...she looks just perfect! very sophisticated and elegant!... and I love women in suits because it shows their power and confidence! 
Carey Mulligan
in Victoria Beckham
@ Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball, NYC.
April 18, 2013



5 comments:

  1. You are completely right! those are beautiful pictures... the dresses are incredibly beautiful! it was a great idea to include the video of the photo shoot it really makes you want to back to the 1920s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Carrey Mulligan! And her spread in Vogue was perfect for the Great Gatsby premiere. And of course I don't think her look at the Tiffany Ball was manly at all. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post about Carrey Mulligan, and I can't wait to see the Great Gatsby! Even though she does look manly in that dress!!^ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the movie the Great Gatsby!! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Carrey Mulligan, I think she is so freaking cute! I can't wait for the movie, though the book wasn't all that great. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete